The Arizona Revised Statutes have been updated to include the revised sections from the 55th Legislature, 2nd Regular Session. Please note that the next update of this compilation will not take place until after the conclusion of the 56th Legislature, 1st Regular Session, which convenes in January 2023.
This online version of the Arizona Revised Statutes is primarily maintained for legislative drafting purposes and reflects the version of law that is effective on January 1st of the year following the most recent legislative session. The official version of the Arizona Revised Statutes is published by Thomson Reuters.
In this article, unless the context otherwise requires:
1. "Board" means a health profession regulatory board that provides licensure, certification or registration and regulation pursuant to chapter 13, 15, 17, 19, 19.1 or 33 of this title.
2. "Database" means the health professionals workforce database that is developed from designated database information and maintained by the department in the health care professionals workforce data repository established pursuant to title 36, chapter 1, article 3.
3. "Department" means the department of health services.
4. "Designated database information":
(a) Means information that is collected by a board pursuant to section 32-3247.01.
(b) Does not include identification materials and information required to determine qualifications of an applicant for licensure, certification or registration.
5. "Director" means the director of the department.