The Arizona Revised Statutes have been updated to include the revised sections from the 55th Legislature, 2nd Regular Session. Please note that the next update of this compilation will not take place until after the conclusion of the 56th Legislature, 1st Regular Session, which convenes in January 2023.
This online version of the Arizona Revised Statutes is primarily maintained for legislative drafting purposes and reflects the version of law that is effective on January 1st of the year following the most recent legislative session. The official version of the Arizona Revised Statutes is published by Thomson Reuters.
On proof that any grounds prescribed in section 32-2044 have been violated or that any requirements in section 32-2030 have been violated, the board may take the following disciplinary actions singly or in combination:
1. Issue a decree of censure.
2. Restrict a license, certificate or registration. The board may require a licensee, certificate holder or registrant to report regularly to the board on matters related to the grounds for the restricted license or certificate.
3. Suspend a license, certificate or registration for a period prescribed by the board.
4. Revoke a license, certificate or registration.
5. Refuse to issue or renew a license, certificate or registration.
6. Impose a civil penalty of at least two hundred fifty dollars but not more than ten thousand dollars for each violation of this chapter. In addition the board may assess and collect the reasonable costs incurred in a disciplinary hearing when action is taken against a person's license or certificate.
7. Accept a voluntary surrendering of a license, certificate or registration pursuant to an order of consent by the board.