The Arizona Revised Statutes have been updated to include the revised sections from the 55th Legislature, 2nd Regular Session. Please note that the next update of this compilation will not take place until after the conclusion of the 56th Legislature, 1st Regular Session, which convenes in January 2023.
This online version of the Arizona Revised Statutes is primarily maintained for legislative drafting purposes and reflects the version of law that is effective on January 1st of the year following the most recent legislative session. The official version of the Arizona Revised Statutes is published by Thomson Reuters.
In this article, unless the context otherwise requires:
1. "License" means a license, a certificate of registration or any other evidence of the satisfaction of the requirements of a licensing authority for the practice of a professional service.
2. "Licensed person" means a person who is duly licensed by at least one licensing authority to provide at least one of the categories of professional services rendered by the professional limited liability company.
3. "Licensing authority" means the officer, board, agency, court or other authority empowered by law to license or otherwise authorize the rendition of a professional service.
4. "Professional limited liability company" means a limited liability company organized under this chapter for purposes that include rendering one or more categories of professional services.
5. "Professional service" means a service that may be lawfully rendered only by a licensed person or person otherwise authorized by a licensing authority to render the service.