25-381.11. Petition; contents
The petition shall:
1. Allege that a controversy exists between the spouses and request the aid of the conciliation court to effect a reconciliation or an amicable settlement of the controversy.
2. State the name and age of each minor child whose welfare may be affected by the controversy.
3. State the name and address of the petitioner or petitioners.
4. If the petition is presented by one spouse only, name the other spouse as a respondent and state the address of that spouse.
5. Name as a respondent any other person who has any relation to the controversy and state the address of the person if known to the petitioner.
6. State such other information as the conciliation court may by rule require.