The Arizona Revised Statutes have been updated to include the revised sections from the 55th Legislature, 1st Regular Session. Please note that the next update of this compilation will not take place until after the conclusion of the 55th Legislature, 2nd Regular Session, which convenes in January 2022.
This online version of the Arizona Revised Statutes is primarily maintained for legislative drafting purposes and reflects the version of law that is effective on January 1st of the year following the most recent legislative session. The official version of the Arizona Revised Statutes is published by Thomson Reuters.
A. An agency that maintains an agency web site shall post on the agency web site a copy of any annual report of activities that the agency:
1. Is required by law to make.
2. Elects to make.
B. An agency that posts a copy of an annual report pursuant to subsection A of this section shall not distribute printed copies of the report except:
1. To the governor, the president of the senate and the speaker of the house of representatives.
2. The agency shall distribute a sufficient number of printed copies of the annual report to the Arizona state library, archives and public records. The agency shall include a notice on the agency web site that a copy of the annual report is available for interlibrary loan from the Arizona state library, archives and public records.
3. Pursuant to a request made pursuant to title 39.
C. An agency that posts a copy of an annual report pursuant to subsection A of this section:
1. Shall send an electronic or printed notification to the governor, each member of the house of representatives and the senate and the director of the Arizona state library, archives and public records that the annual report has been posted on the agency web site.
2. May send an electronic or printed notification to any person not specified in paragraph 1 of this subsection that the annual report has been posted on the agency web site.
D. The printed copies of an annual report distributed pursuant to subsection B of this section shall comply with the requirements of section 39-102.