32-1643. Fees; penalties
A. The board by formal vote at its annual meeting shall establish fees not to exceed the following amounts:
1. Initial application for certification for certified registered nurse anesthetist, registered nurse practitioner and clinical nurse specialist in specialty areas, one hundred fifty dollars.
2. Initial application for school nurse certification, seventy-five dollars.
3. Initial application for license as a registered nurse, one hundred fifty dollars.
4. Initial application for license as a practical nurse, one hundred fifty dollars.
5. Application for reissuance of a registered or practical nursing license, one hundred fifty dollars.
6. Application for renewal of a registered nurse or a practical nurse license before expiration, one hundred sixty dollars.
7. Application for renewal of license after expiration, one hundred sixty dollars, plus a late fee of fifty dollars for each month a license is lapsed, but not to exceed a total of two hundred dollars.
8. Application for renewal of a school nurse certificate, fifty dollars.
9. Application for temporary registered nurse, practical nurse or licensed nursing assistant license, fifty dollars.
10. Retaking the registered nurse or practical nurse examination, one hundred dollars.
11. Issuing a license to an applicant to become a licensed nursing assistant, fifty dollars.
12. Issuing a license to a licensed nursing assistant applicant for renewal, fifty dollars.
13. Application for renewal of a licensed nursing assistant license after its expiration, twenty-five dollars for each year it is expired, not to exceed a total of one hundred dollars.
14. Issuing a duplicate license or certificate, twenty-five dollars.
15. Copying a nursing program transcript, twenty-five dollars.
16. Verification to another state or country of licensure for endorsement, certification for advanced practice or licensed nursing assistant licensure, fifty dollars.
17. Providing verification to an applicant for licensure or for licensed nursing assistant licensure by endorsement, fifty dollars.
18. Application to prescribe and dispense medication and application to prescribe medication, one hundred fifty dollars.
19. Application for renewal of prescribing and dispensing medication privileges before expiration and application for renewal of prescribing medication privileges before expiration, twenty dollars.
20. Application for renewal of prescribing and dispensing medication privileges after expiration and application for renewal of prescribing medication privileges after expiration, thirty-five dollars.
21. Issuing an inactive license, fifty dollars.
22. Writing the national council licensing examination for the first time, one hundred fifty dollars.
23. Sale of publications prepared by the board, fifty dollars.
24. Providing notary services, two dollars, or as allowed under section 41-316.
25. Copying records, documents, letters, minutes, applications and files, fifty cents a page.
26. Processing fingerprint cards, fifty dollars.
27. Registration for board seminars, one hundred dollars.
28. Failing to notify the board of a change of address pursuant to section 32-1609, twenty-five dollars.
B. The board may collect from the drawer of a dishonored check, draft order or note an amount allowed pursuant to section 44-6852.