The Arizona Revised Statutes have been updated to include the revised sections from the 53rd Legislature, 2nd Regular Session. Please note that the next update of this compilation will not take place until after the conclusion of the 54th Legislature, 1st Regular Session, which convenes in January 2019.
This online version of the Arizona Revised Statutes is primarily maintained for legislative drafting purposes and reflects the version of law that is effective on January 1st of the year following the most recent legislative session. The official version of the Arizona Revised Statutes is published by Thomson Reuters.
36-2603 - Computerized central database tracking system task force; membership
36-2603. Computerized central database tracking system task force; membership
A. The board shall appoint a task force to help it administer the computerized central database tracking system. The chairperson of the board shall chair the task force. The task force shall include the following members:
1. Pharmacists, medical practitioners and other licensed health care providers.
2. Representatives of professional societies and associations for pharmacists, medical practitioners and other licensed health care providers.
3. Representatives of professional licensing boards.
4. Representatives of the Arizona health care cost containment system administration.
5. Representatives of state and federal agencies that have an interest in the control of controlled substances.
6. Criminal prosecutors.
B. The task force shall meet to establish the procedures and conditions relating to the release of prescription information pursuant to section 36-2604. The task force shall meet at least once each year and at the call of the chairperson.
C. Task force members serve at the pleasure of the board and are not eligible to receive compensation or reimbursement of expenses.