The Arizona Revised Statutes have been updated to include the revised sections from the 55th Legislature, 2nd Regular Session. Please note that the next update of this compilation will not take place until after the conclusion of the 56th Legislature, 1st Regular Session, which convenes in January 2023.
This online version of the Arizona Revised Statutes is primarily maintained for legislative drafting purposes and reflects the version of law that is effective on January 1st of the year following the most recent legislative session. The official version of the Arizona Revised Statutes is published by Thomson Reuters.
A. Each licensee shall submit a report of authorized delegates within forty-five days after the end of the calendar quarter. The director may use NMLS for the submission of the report required by this subsection if functionality complies with this section.
B. The authorized delegate report shall include the following information for each authorized delegate:
1. The company legal name.
2. The taxpayer employer identification number.
3. The principal provider identifier.
4. The physical address, if any.
5. The mailing address.
6. Any business conducted in other states.
7. Any fictitious or trade name.
8. The contact person name, telephone number and email address.
9. The start date as the licensee's authorized delegate.
10. The end date as the licensee's authorized delegate, if applicable.
11. Any other information the director reasonably requires with respect to the authorized delegate.