The Arizona Revised Statutes have been updated to include the revised sections from the 55th Legislature, 2nd Regular Session. Please note that the next update of this compilation will not take place until after the conclusion of the 56th Legislature, 1st Regular Session, which convenes in January 2023.
This online version of the Arizona Revised Statutes is primarily maintained for legislative drafting purposes and reflects the version of law that is effective on January 1st of the year following the most recent legislative session. The official version of the Arizona Revised Statutes is published by Thomson Reuters.
45-600 - Filing of report by driller; filing of completion report
<!Creation Date: 09/17/22>
<!Author: Arizona Legislative Council>
45-600. Filing of report by driller; filing of completion report
A. A well driller shall maintain a complete and accurate log of each well drilled. Within thirty days of completion of the drilling of any well in this state, the driller shall file a well driller report with the director which shall include all information contained in the log of the well, including information on the casing of the well and, if the well is an artesian well, the capping. The director shall prescribe well driller report forms and the department shall furnish them on request.
B. Within thirty days after the installation of pumping equipment in any well in this state, the registered well owner shall file a completion report with the director. The director shall prescribe the completion report form and the department shall furnish them on request. The completion report form shall include:
1. The type of equipment installed.
2. Tested pumping capacity of the well in gallons per minute as determined for a non-flowing well by measuring the discharge of the pump after continuous operation for at least four hours, or for a flowing well by measuring the natural flow at the land surface.
3. Drawdown of the water level measured in feet for a non-flowing well after not less than four hours of continuous operation and while still in operation, or for a flowing well, the shut-in pressure measured in feet above the land surface or in pounds per square inch at the land surface.
4. Depth in feet from the land surface to the static groundwater level, measured immediately prior to the well-capacity test.
5. Such other information as the director may require.