The Arizona Revised Statutes have been updated to include the revised sections from the 53rd Legislature, 2nd Regular Session. Please note that the next update of this compilation will not take place until after the conclusion of the 54th Legislature, 1st Regular Session, which convenes in January 2019.
This online version of the Arizona Revised Statutes is primarily maintained for legislative drafting purposes and reflects the version of law that is effective on January 1st of the year following the most recent legislative session. The official version of the Arizona Revised Statutes is published by Thomson Reuters.
In this article, unless the context otherwise requires:
1. "Direct primary care provider plan" has the same meaning prescribed in section 20-123.
2. "Enrollee" has the same meaning prescribed in section 20-123.
3. "Health insurer" means a disability insurer, group disability insurer, blanket disability insurer, health care services organization, hospital service corporation, medical service corporation or hospital, medical, dental and optometric service corporation holding a certificate of authority under title 20.
4. "Primary care provider" has the same meaning prescribed in section 20-123.
5. "Primary health care" has the same meaning prescribed in section 20-123.
6. "Provider access" means the method, manner and frequency that an enrollee may use a primary care provider under the enrollee's direct primary care provider plan.