The Arizona Revised Statutes have been updated to include the revised sections from the 55th Legislature, 1st Regular Session. Please note that the next update of this compilation will not take place until after the conclusion of the 55th Legislature, 2nd Regular Session, which convenes in January 2022.
This online version of the Arizona Revised Statutes is primarily maintained for legislative drafting purposes and reflects the version of law that is effective on January 1st of the year following the most recent legislative session. The official version of the Arizona Revised Statutes is published by Thomson Reuters.
41-126. Fees; expedited services
A. The secretary of state shall receive the following fees:
1. Making a copy of any document on file in his office, no more than ten cents for each page or partial page.
2. Filing and recording each application to become a notary public and transmitting a commission for a notary public, no more than twenty-five dollars.
3. Filing an application for registration or renewal of the registration of a trademark or recording an assignment of a trademark, fifteen dollars.
4. Filing an application for registration or renewal of the registration of a trade name or recording an assignment of a trade name, no more than ten dollars.
5. Issuing a certificate of registration of a trademark or a trade name, no more than three dollars.
6. Filing, as required by the uniform commercial code:
(a) A financing statement, no more than three dollars.
(b) An amendment to a financing statement, no more than three dollars.
(c) An assignment, no more than three dollars.
(d) A continuation statement, no more than three dollars.
(e) A statement of release, no more than two dollars.
(f) A termination statement, no more than two dollars.
7. Issuing a certificate as provided in section 44-3146 naming a particular debtor, no more than six dollars.
8. Making a copy of a filed financing statement, no more than fifty cents per page.
9. Certifying a copy of a writing specified in paragraphs 6, 7 and 8 of this subsection, no more than three dollars.
10. Filing, recording or certifying any other document not specified in this section, no more than three dollars.
11. Filing the oath and bond of notary public, eighteen dollars.
12. Issuing a certificate as to official capacity of a notary public and affixing a seal to the certificate, eighteen dollars.
B. The secretary of state shall provide for and establish an expedited service for the processing of requests, applications, filings and searches as follows:
1. The expedited processing shall be a priority effected in a fast and efficient manner.
2. A fee shall be charged for expedited services. This fee shall not exceed twenty-five dollars per service and shall be in addition to any other fees provided by law, including those set forth in subsection A of this section.
C. The secretary of state shall adopt rules necessary to carry out subsection B of this section.