The Arizona Revised Statutes have been updated to include the revised sections from the 54th Legislature, 1st Regular Session. Please note that the next update of this compilation will not take place until after the conclusion of the 54th Legislature, 2nd Regular Session, which convenes in January 2020.
This online version of the Arizona Revised Statutes is primarily maintained for legislative drafting purposes and reflects the version of law that is effective on January 1st of the year following the most recent legislative session. The official version of the Arizona Revised Statutes is published by Thomson Reuters.
A. The POW/MIA flag shall be displayed on or in front of the locations prescribed in subsection B of this section on any day when the United States flag is displayed.
B. The locations for the display of the POW/MIA flag pursuant to subsection A of this section are the following:
1. The state capitol building.
2. The building that serves as the location of the superior court in a county.
3. The building that serves as the city or town hall of each incorporated city or town.
4. The building that serves as the main administrative building of each county.
C. The POW/MIA flag may be displayed on or in front of the following locations on any day when the United States flag is displayed:
1. The building that serves as the location of the municipal court in a city or town.
2. The building that serves as the location of the justice court.
3. The building that serves as the regional justice court center.
D. Notwithstanding any other law, when displayed with the United States flag on a single staff the POW/MIA flag shall be displayed below the Arizona state flag. When flags are displayed on multiple staffs the Arizona flag shall always be displayed to the honor of the United States flag.