The Arizona Revised Statutes have been updated to include the revised sections from the 55th Legislature, 1st Regular Session. Please note that the next update of this compilation will not take place until after the conclusion of the 55th Legislature, 2nd Regular Session, which convenes in January 2022.
This online version of the Arizona Revised Statutes is primarily maintained for legislative drafting purposes and reflects the version of law that is effective on January 1st of the year following the most recent legislative session. The official version of the Arizona Revised Statutes is published by Thomson Reuters.
In this article, unless the context otherwise requires:
1. "Commercial user" means a person who deals in cribs or who claims to have knowledge or skill particular to cribs or who is in the business of remanufacturing, retrofitting, selling, leasing, subletting or otherwise placing cribs in the stream of commerce. Commercial user includes child care facilities, child care group homes licensed pursuant to this title, hotels and motels.
2. "Crib" means a bed or containment designed to accommodate an infant and includes full-size cribs and nonfull-size cribs.
3. "Full-size crib" has the same meaning prescribed in 16 Code of Federal Regulations section 1508.3.
4. "Infant" means a child who is less than thirty-five inches tall and who is under three years of age.
5. "Nonfull-size crib" has the same meaning prescribed in 16 Code of Federal Regulations section 1509.2.