The Arizona Revised Statutes have been updated to include the revised sections from the 53rd Legislature, 2nd Regular Session. Please note that the next update of this compilation will not take place until after the conclusion of the 54th Legislature, 1st Regular Session, which convenes in January 2019.
This online version of the Arizona Revised Statutes is primarily maintained for legislative drafting purposes and reflects the version of law that is effective on January 1st of the year following the most recent legislative session. The official version of the Arizona Revised Statutes is published by Thomson Reuters.
A. The landlord or any person authorized to enter into a rental agreement on the landlord's behalf shall disclose to the tenant in writing before entering into the rental agreement the name and address of each of the following:
1. The person authorized to manage the premises.
2. The owner of the premises and, if applicable, a person authorized to act for and on behalf of the owner for the purpose of service of process and for the purpose of receiving and providing receipts for notices and demands.
B. The information required to be furnished by this section shall be kept current and refurnished to the tenant on the tenant's request. If there is a new owner or operator this section extends to and is enforceable against any successor landlord, owner or manager.
C. Failure to comply with subsection A or B of this section renders the manager, any employee and the owner's agent subject to the following:
1. Service of process and receiving and receipting for notices and demands.
2. Performing the obligations of the landlord under the rental agreement and spending or making available for the purpose of performing the landlord's obligations all rent collected from the premises.
D. Each tenant shall be notified in writing of any rent increase at least sixty days before the increase by first class or certified mail or by personal delivery.
E. Except for renewals of a rental agreement, the landlord or any person authorized to enter into a rental agreement on the landlord's behalf shall provide to the tenant before entering into a rental agreement for a recreational vehicle park trailer space the following:
1. A copy of the Arizona recreational vehicle long-term rental space act.
2. For persons who are purchasing or placing in the park a recreational vehicle that is a park trailer or park model, a notice that the park trailer or park model is governed by the Arizona recreational vehicle long-term rental space act and not the Arizona mobile home parks residential landlord and tenant act.
F. The landlord shall also make available to all tenants a current copy of the Arizona recreational vehicle long-term rental space act.