The Arizona Revised Statutes have been updated to include the revised sections from the 55th Legislature, 2nd Regular Session. Please note that the next update of this compilation will not take place until after the conclusion of the 56th Legislature, 1st Regular Session, which convenes in January 2023.
This online version of the Arizona Revised Statutes is primarily maintained for legislative drafting purposes and reflects the version of law that is effective on January 1st of the year following the most recent legislative session. The official version of the Arizona Revised Statutes is published by Thomson Reuters.
32-3678 - Censure, suspension or revocation; civil penalty
32-3678. Censure, suspension or revocation; civil penalty
The deputy director may censure an appraisal management company, conditionally or unconditionally suspend or revoke any registration issued under this article or impose civil penalties not to exceed $15,000 per violation if, in the opinion of the deputy director, an appraisal management company is attempting to perform, has performed or has attempted to perform any of the following acts:
1. Committing any act in violation of this article.
2. Violating any rule adopted by the deputy director in the interest of the public and consistent with this article.
3. Knowingly making or causing to be made to the deputy director any false representation of material fact.
4. Suppressing or withholding from the deputy director any information that the appraisal management company possesses and that, if submitted by the appraisal management company, would have rendered the appraisal management company ineligible to be registered pursuant to rules adopted by the deputy director.
5. Violating the federal financial institutions reform, recovery and enforcement act of 1989 (P.L. 101-73; 103 Stat. 183).