The Arizona Revised Statutes have been updated to include the revised sections from the 55th Legislature, 2nd Regular Session. Please note that the next update of this compilation will not take place until after the conclusion of the 56th Legislature, 1st Regular Session, which convenes in January 2023.
This online version of the Arizona Revised Statutes is primarily maintained for legislative drafting purposes and reflects the version of law that is effective on January 1st of the year following the most recent legislative session. The official version of the Arizona Revised Statutes is published by Thomson Reuters.
A. A facility that wishes to conduct patient self-referral mammographic screening examinations after January 1, 1994 shall submit the following to the department:
1. The physician-approved guide for accepting self-referrals by patients.
2. A copy of the facility's quality assurance program.
3. The medical physicist's evaluation report of the facility.
B. A facility that does not have a darkroom on-site or that does not develop the films within one hour of exposure shall submit the following to the department:
1. A description of how the facility plans to ensure that the equipment is operating properly at the start of each day.
2. Information regarding the darkroom that develops the film that demonstrates to the department's satisfaction that transportation conditions will not adversely affect a person's ability to interpret the films.
C. The director shall prescribe requirements for the documents required to be submitted to the department under subsections A and B of this section.