The Arizona Revised Statutes have been updated to include the revised sections from the 56th Legislature, 1st Regular Session. Please note that the next update of this compilation will not take place until after the conclusion of the 56th Legislature, 2nd Regular Session, which convenes in January 2024.
This online version of the Arizona Revised Statutes is primarily maintained for legislative drafting purposes and reflects the version of law that is effective on January 1st of the year following the most recent legislative session. The official version of the Arizona Revised Statutes is published by Thomson Reuters.
A. Except as provided in subsection D of this section, the following fees shall be charged and shall not be refunded by the commissioner after issuance of a receipt for payment:
1. A broker's examination application fee of not more than $125.
2. A broker's examination fee of not more than $100.
3. A broker's license fee of not more than $250.
4. A broker's renewal fee of not more than $400.
5. A salesperson's examination application fee of not more than $75.
6. A salesperson's examination fee of not more than $50.
7. A salesperson's license fee of not more than $125.
8. A salesperson's renewal fee of not more than $200.
9. A branch office broker's license fee or renewal fee of not more than $200.
10. A fee for a change of name and address of licensee on records of the department of not more than $20.
11. A duplicate license fee of $5.
12. A fee for reinstatement of license within the license period of $5.
13. A fee for each certificate of correctness of copy of records or documents on file with the department of $1, plus the cost to the department for reproducing the records or documents.
14. A temporary broker's license fee of not more than $50.
15. A temporary cemetery salesperson's license fee of not more than $50.
16. A membership camping salesperson certificate of convenience fee of not more than $50.
17. Fees in an amount to be determined by the commissioner by rule for the following:
(a) A certificate of approval or renewal to operate a school.
(b) An instructor or other school official approval or renewal fee.
(c) A continuing education live classroom course approval or renewal fee.
(d) A prelicensure education live classroom course or prelicensure online course approval or renewal fee. The prelicensure course fee imposed by this subdivision shall be the same and the renewal course fee imposed by this subdivision shall be the same regardless of the instructional format a person uses to complete a prelicensure education course or instructional segment or a renewal education course or instructional segment.
(e) A continuing education distance learning course approval or renewal fee.
B. A corporation, partnership or limited liability company shall not be assessed a fee for the issuance of a broker's license.
C. The commissioner may contract for the processing of applications and the examination of applicants for licensure. The contract may provide for specific fees or a reasonable range for fees as determined by the commissioner for examination applications and examinations to be paid directly to the contractor by the applicant. These fees may not exceed the amounts prescribed in subsection A, paragraphs 1, 2, 5 and 6 of this section.
D. For good cause shown the commissioner may refund fees previously collected.