The Arizona Revised Statutes have been updated to include the revised sections from the 55th Legislature, 2nd Regular Session. Please note that the next update of this compilation will not take place until after the conclusion of the 56th Legislature, 1st Regular Session, which convenes in January 2023.
This online version of the Arizona Revised Statutes is primarily maintained for legislative drafting purposes and reflects the version of law that is effective on January 1st of the year following the most recent legislative session. The official version of the Arizona Revised Statutes is published by Thomson Reuters.
A. The board shall establish and collect fees not to exceed the following:
1. Written examination, one hundred dollars.
2. Practical examination, one hundred dollars.
3. Application for initial personal license, a one-time fee of eighty-three dollars.
4. Application for personal reciprocity license, a one-time fee of one hundred fifty dollars.
5. Application for salon license, one hundred twelve dollars.
6. Application for school license, six hundred dollars.
7. Application for certification of licensure or hours, thirty dollars.
8. Personal license renewal, seventy-six dollars to be paid once every two years pursuant to section 32-517 or 32-535.
9. Personal license delinquent renewal, sixty dollars.
10. Salon license renewal, fifty dollars.
11. Salon license delinquent renewal, eighty dollars.
12. School license renewal, five hundred dollars.
13. School license delinquent renewal, six hundred dollars.
14. Delinquent penalties for each year or portion of a year for which the license was inactive.
15. Computer printouts of names of licensees, twenty-five cents per name.
16. Duplicate license, thirty dollars.
17. Dishonored checks, twenty dollars.
18. Copying charges, one dollar per page. For audiotapes, videotapes, computer discs or other mediums used for recording sounds, images or information, fifteen dollars per tape, disc or other medium.
19. Board-administered educational classes, one hundred dollars.
20. Review of examination, fifty dollars.
21. Regrading of examinations, twenty-five dollars.
22. Service charges for persons who pay with alternative payment methods, including credit cards, charge cards, debit cards and electronic transfers, not to exceed the cost of the alternative payment method.
B. The board may charge additional fees for:
1. Documents and publications provided by the board.
2. Services that the board deems appropriate to carry out its intent and purpose. These additional fees shall not exceed the costs of rendering the services.
C. The board shall only issue a duplicate license on receipt of a written request that states the reason for the request for a duplicate license.