The Arizona Revised Statutes have been updated to include the revised sections from the 53rd Legislature, 2nd Regular Session. Please note that the next update of this compilation will not take place until after the conclusion of the 54th Legislature, 1st Regular Session, which convenes in January 2019.
This online version of the Arizona Revised Statutes is primarily maintained for legislative drafting purposes and reflects the version of law that is effective on January 1st of the year following the most recent legislative session. The official version of the Arizona Revised Statutes is published by Thomson Reuters.
1. Failure to comply with a lawful order of the department, or of a court, in a proceeding under the provisions of this article.
2. Refusal to submit eggs or egg products or a case, carton, container, subcontainer, lot, load or display of eggs to inspection or to refuse to stop, at the request of an authorized representative of the department, any vehicle transporting eggs or egg products.
3. Failure to appear in court at the time and place designated in a written promise given after arrest in accordance with the provisions of this article, regardless of the disposition of the offense originally charged.
4. Making a statement, representation or assertion in writing, or by any other manner or means whatever, concerning the grade, size, weight, condition of or any other matter relating to advertising and selling eggs and egg products which is false, deceptive or misleading in any particular.
5. Furnishing an invoice, statement or bill showing the size, grade, representation of freshness or any other description of eggs or egg products which is false, deceptive or misleading in any particular.