The Arizona Revised Statutes have been updated to include the revised sections from the 54th Legislature, 2nd Regular Session. Please note that the next update of this compilation will not take place until after the conclusion of the 55th Legislature, 1st Regular Session, which convenes in January 2021.
This online version of the Arizona Revised Statutes is primarily maintained for legislative drafting purposes and reflects the version of law that is effective on January 1st of the year following the most recent legislative session. The official version of the Arizona Revised Statutes is published by Thomson Reuters.
The department shall provide for the development or operation of eligible facilities using a variety of project delivery methods and forms of agreement. The methods may include a wide range of possibilities, including:
1. Predevelopment agreements leading to other implementing agreements.
2. A design-build agreement.
3. A design-build-maintain agreement.
4. A design-build-finance-operate agreement.
5. A design-build-operate-maintain agreement.
6. A design-build-finance-operate-maintain agreement.
7. A concession providing for the private partner to design, build, operate, maintain, manage or lease an eligible facility.
8. Any other project delivery method or agreement or combination of methods or agreements that the department determines will serve the public interest.