The Arizona Revised Statutes have been updated to include the revised sections from the 54th Legislature, 2nd Regular Session. Please note that the next update of this compilation will not take place until after the conclusion of the 55th Legislature, 1st Regular Session, which convenes in January 2021.
This online version of the Arizona Revised Statutes is primarily maintained for legislative drafting purposes and reflects the version of law that is effective on January 1st of the year following the most recent legislative session. The official version of the Arizona Revised Statutes is published by Thomson Reuters.
A. Except as provided in subsection C of this section, on or before June 30 of each year, the board shall:
1. Adopt an updated five year transportation facilities construction program for the following five fiscal years.
2. File a written report with the director and the governor outlining the updated program and explaining any priority changes made pursuant to section 28-6955.
3. File a copy of the program with the director of the department of administration and the state treasurer.
B. On or before the first Monday in August of each year, the board shall prepare and make available to the public an annual report that summarizes the updated five year statewide transportation facilities construction program. The report shall contain:
1. The name of each proposed transportation facilities construction project.
2. The anticipated year each project will be advertised for bidding.
3. The location, description and total estimated cost of each project.
4. An explanation of the project's priority.
5. Other data the board deems necessary.
C. Notwithstanding sections 28-304 and 28-6955, the five year transportation facilities construction program in effect on June 30, 2000, and the regional freeway program scheduled for completion by 2007 and in effect on June 30, 2000, shall not be delayed or postponed and shall remain in effect without change in priority or programming until the projects planned or programmed in the five year transportation facilities construction program and regional freeway program scheduled for completion by 2007 are substantially complete.