The Arizona Revised Statutes have been updated to include the revised sections from the 53rd Legislature, 2nd Regular Session. Please note that the next update of this compilation will not take place until after the conclusion of the 54th Legislature, 1st Regular Session, which convenes in January 2019.
This online version of the Arizona Revised Statutes is primarily maintained for legislative drafting purposes and reflects the version of law that is effective on January 1st of the year following the most recent legislative session. The official version of the Arizona Revised Statutes is published by Thomson Reuters.
In this article, unless the context otherwise requires:
1. "Arterial street or highway" means a street or highway used primarily for through traffic in such manner that vehicular traffic from intersecting streets and highways is required by law to stop or yield before entering or crossing the street or highway.
2. "Bonds" means any bonds that are payable from the state highway fund as provided in chapter 21, article 1 of this title.
3. "Controlled access highway" has the same meaning prescribed in section 28-601.
4. "Population" means the population determined in the most recent United States decennial census or the most recent special census as provided in section 28-6532 and revisions to the decennial or special census certified by the United States bureau of the census.
5. "State highway fund" means the state highway fund established by section 28-6991.