The Arizona Revised Statutes have been updated to include the revised sections from the 53rd Legislature, 2nd Regular Session. Please note that the next update of this compilation will not take place until after the conclusion of the 54th Legislature, 1st Regular Session, which convenes in January 2019.
This online version of the Arizona Revised Statutes is primarily maintained for legislative drafting purposes and reflects the version of law that is effective on January 1st of the year following the most recent legislative session. The official version of the Arizona Revised Statutes is published by Thomson Reuters.
The director or authorized third party may deny a license if the application:
1. Is filed by a person whose license at any time before application has been revoked for cause by the director.
2. Contains a misrepresentation, misstatement or omission of material information required by the application.
3. Is filed by some person as a subterfuge for the real person in interest whose license or registration at any time before application has been revoked for cause by the director.
4. Is filed by a person who is delinquent in the payment of any fee, tax, penalty or other amount due the department or for its account as determined by the director after granting the applicant a hearing of which the applicant is given ten days' notice in writing and in which the applicant has the right to appear in person or by counsel and present testimony.
5. Is filed by a person who has been licensed previously by any member jurisdiction of the international fuel tax agreement and that license is under revocation.