The Arizona Revised Statutes have been updated to include the revised sections from the 54th Legislature, 1st Regular Session. Please note that the next update of this compilation will not take place until after the conclusion of the 54th Legislature, 2nd Regular Session, which convenes in January 2020.
This online version of the Arizona Revised Statutes is primarily maintained for legislative drafting purposes and reflects the version of law that is effective on January 1st of the year following the most recent legislative session. The official version of the Arizona Revised Statutes is published by Thomson Reuters.
A. A nonresident daily commuter may apply for an identification card by filing an application with the department.
B. The department shall prescribe a form to be completed by the applicant that includes all of the following information:
1. The vehicle license plate number and the vehicle identification number of the motor vehicle.
2. The name of the registered owner of the motor vehicle.
3. A statement that the applicant is a nonresident daily commuter.
4. A statement that the nonresident daily commuter will always carry the nonresident identification card in the motor vehicle for which the card is assigned and will present the card to any peace officer of this state on demand as prescribed by section 28-2295.
5. A statement that the place of employment of the nonresident daily commuter is within the corridor prescribed by section 28-2294.