The Arizona Revised Statutes have been updated to include the revised sections from the 54th Legislature, 2nd Regular Session. Please note that the next update of this compilation will not take place until after the conclusion of the 55th Legislature, 1st Regular Session, which convenes in January 2021.
This online version of the Arizona Revised Statutes is primarily maintained for legislative drafting purposes and reflects the version of law that is effective on January 1st of the year following the most recent legislative session. The official version of the Arizona Revised Statutes is published by Thomson Reuters.
28-2262 - Alternative proportional registration agreements; restriction; contents
28-2262. Alternative proportional registration agreements; restriction; contents
A. A proportional registration agreement authorized by this article does not exempt a motor vehicle, owner or operator from complying with all laws, rules and regulations pertaining to the operation of motor vehicles and pertaining to highway maximum length, width, height and weight.
B. A proportional registration agreement authorized by this article may:
1. Provide for collecting and forwarding the applicable registration and other fees and applications to another state or states.
2. Define the size of a fleet that may consist of one or more vehicles.
3. Provide a method to determine the state in which a fleet is based.
4. Establish a minimum fee or a flat fee if a fleet operator adds jurisdictions to the fleet operator's area of operation.
5. Include other provisions to facilitate the administration of the agreement.