The Arizona Revised Statutes have been updated to include the revised sections from the 54th Legislature, 2nd Regular Session. Please note that the next update of this compilation will not take place until after the conclusion of the 55th Legislature, 1st Regular Session, which convenes in January 2021.
This online version of the Arizona Revised Statutes is primarily maintained for legislative drafting purposes and reflects the version of law that is effective on January 1st of the year following the most recent legislative session. The official version of the Arizona Revised Statutes is published by Thomson Reuters.
1. Operate in a manner that complies with the provisions of this title that apply to pedestrians except those provisions that by their nature can have no application.
2. Yield to or not obstruct the right-of-way of all other traffic, including pedestrians.
3. Not unreasonably interfere with other traffic, including pedestrians.
4. If operated at nighttime, display the lights required by section 28-1226.
5. Comply with any applicable regulations that are adopted by a local authority.
6. Not transport hazardous materials that are regulated under the hazardous materials transportation authorization act of 1994 (49 United States Code sections 5101 through 5128) and must be placarded under 49 Code of Federal Regulations sections 172.500 through 172.560.
7. Be monitored or controlled to ensure compliance with paragraph 3 of this section.