The Arizona Revised Statutes have been updated to include the revised sections from the 53rd Legislature, 2nd Regular Session. Please note that the next update of this compilation will not take place until after the conclusion of the 54th Legislature, 1st Regular Session, which convenes in January 2019.
This online version of the Arizona Revised Statutes is primarily maintained for legislative drafting purposes and reflects the version of law that is effective on January 1st of the year following the most recent legislative session. The official version of the Arizona Revised Statutes is published by Thomson Reuters.
A. The department shall collect the following fees:
1. One hundred fifty dollars for each thirty day oversize only envelope permit.
2. Five hundred dollars for a thirty day oversize and overweight envelope permit.
3. Seven hundred fifty dollars for an annual oversize only envelope permit.
4. One thousand five hundred dollars for an annual oversize and overweight envelope permit.
5. Fifty dollars for each power unit that is added and that exceeds the original number of units on the envelope permit as issued.
6. Twenty-five dollars for reissuing an envelope permit to reflect a change in the envelope permit holder's name, address or substitute power units if the reissued permit does not contain a change in the number of power units or the date of expiration.
B. The director shall deposit, pursuant to sections 35-146 and 35-147, twenty-five per cent of the fees collected pursuant to this section in the state highway fund established by section 28-6991. Subject to legislative appropriation, the director shall use monies deposited in the state highway fund pursuant to this section to carry out the duties imposed by this article.