The Arizona Revised Statutes have been updated to include the revised sections from the 53rd Legislature, 2nd Regular Session. Please note that the next update of this compilation will not take place until after the conclusion of the 54th Legislature, 1st Regular Session, which convenes in January 2019.
This online version of the Arizona Revised Statutes is primarily maintained for legislative drafting purposes and reflects the version of law that is effective on January 1st of the year following the most recent legislative session. The official version of the Arizona Revised Statutes is published by Thomson Reuters.
28-505 - Transportation system performance factors; weights
28-505. Transportation system performance factors; weights
A. The division shall develop for presentation to the board standard transportation system performance factors that at least include all of the following variables:
1. System preservation.
2. Congestion relief.
4. Integration and connectivity with other modes.
5. Economic benefits.
7. Air quality and other environmental impacts.
8. Cost-effectiveness of a project or service.
9. Operational efficiency.
10. Project readiness.
B. The division shall develop for presentation to the board transportation system performance factor weights.
C. The performance factors and weights established pursuant to this section shall be used by the department and the board to:
1. Select projects and services in the five year transportation facilities construction program pursuant to chapter 20, article 3 of this title and the long-range statewide transportation plan pursuant to section 28-307.
2. Allocate state and federal financial resources among the department's major program categories.