25-381.07. Director of conciliation; powers and duties
The director of conciliation shall, upon the order of the judge of the conciliation court:
1. Investigate the facts upon which to base warrants, subpoenas, orders or directions in action or proceedings filed in or transferred to the conciliation court pursuant to this article.
2. Hold conciliation conferences with parties to, and hearings in, proceedings under this article, and report the results of such proceedings to the judge of the conciliation court.
3. Provide such supervision in connection with the exercise of its jurisdiction as the judge of the conciliation court may order.
4. Cause the orders and findings of the judge of the conciliation court to be entered in the same manner as orders and findings are entered in domestic relations cases in superior court.
5. Cause such reports to be made, such statistics to be compiled, and such reports to be kept as the judge of the conciliation court may direct.