The Arizona Revised Statutes have been updated to include the revised sections from the 54th Legislature, 2nd Regular Session. Please note that the next update of this compilation will not take place until after the conclusion of the 55th Legislature, 1st Regular Session, which convenes in January 2021.
This online version of the Arizona Revised Statutes is primarily maintained for legislative drafting purposes and reflects the version of law that is effective on January 1st of the year following the most recent legislative session. The official version of the Arizona Revised Statutes is published by Thomson Reuters.
20-154 - Annual report; list of authorized insurers
20-154. Annual report; list of authorized insurers
A. As early in the calendar year as possible the director shall annually prepare a report for delivery to the commission, the governor and the legislature, showing, with respect to the preceding calendar year:
1. List of authorized insurers transacting insurance in this state, with such report of their financial condition as he deems appropriate.
2. Names of insurers whose businesses were closed during the year, the cause thereof, and amount of assets and liabilities as ascertainable.
3. Names of insurers against which delinquency or similar proceedings were instituted, and a concise statement of the facts with reference to each such proceeding.
4. Name and compensation of each officer, deputy, examiner, assistant and employee of the office of director, and the whole amount, with reasonable itemization, of the expenses of the office of director.
5. Recommendations of the director as to amendment of laws affecting insurance, and as to matters affecting the office of director.
6. Such other pertinent information and matters as the director deems proper.
B. As early as possible in, and with respect to, the current calendar year, the director shall annually make available to the public a list of authorized insurers transacting insurance in this state and offering individual health insurance plans.
C. The director shall cause the report to be printed and delivered for the purpose intended.