The Arizona Revised Statutes have been updated to include the revised sections from the 54th Legislature, 1st Regular Session. Please note that the next update of this compilation will not take place until after the conclusion of the 54th Legislature, 2nd Regular Session, which convenes in January 2020.
This online version of the Arizona Revised Statutes is primarily maintained for legislative drafting purposes and reflects the version of law that is effective on January 1st of the year following the most recent legislative session. The official version of the Arizona Revised Statutes is published by Thomson Reuters.
18-202 - Obligations of state agencies obtaining information on line
18-202. Obligations of state agencies obtaining information on line
1. What services the site provides.
2. The information the agency obtains from individuals on line.
3. A person's option to choose to proceed with the transaction and any alternatives available.
4. How the agency uses the information.
5. Whether and under what circumstances the agency discloses the obtained information to other entities or persons.
6. Whether other entities or persons are collecting information through the agency web site.
7. A general description of the security measures in place to protect a person's information without compromising the integrity of the security measures.