The Arizona Revised Statutes have been updated to include the revised sections from the 55th Legislature, 2nd Regular Session. Please note that the next update of this compilation will not take place until after the conclusion of the 56th Legislature, 1st Regular Session, which convenes in January 2023.
This online version of the Arizona Revised Statutes is primarily maintained for legislative drafting purposes and reflects the version of law that is effective on January 1st of the year following the most recent legislative session. The official version of the Arizona Revised Statutes is published by Thomson Reuters.
Notwithstanding any other statute, any vendor that provides fraud countermeasures that are contained in and on the paper used for ballots shall be ISO 27001 certified, ISO 17025 certified or ISO 9001:2015 certified. Ballot fraud countermeasures shall include the use of at least three of the following:
1. Unique, controlled-supply watermarked clearing bank specification 1 security paper.
2. Secure holographic foil that acts as a visual deterrent and anti-copy feature.
3. Branded overprint of any hologram that personalizes the hologram with customer logo.
4. Custom complex security background designs with banknote-level security.
5. Secure variable digital infill.
6. Thermochromic, tri-thermochromic, photochromic or optically variable inks.
7. Stealth numbering in ultraviolet, infrared or taggant inks.