The Arizona Revised Statutes have been updated to include the revised sections from the 55th Legislature, 2nd Regular Session. Please note that the next update of this compilation will not take place until after the conclusion of the 56th Legislature, 1st Regular Session, which convenes in January 2023.
This online version of the Arizona Revised Statutes is primarily maintained for legislative drafting purposes and reflects the version of law that is effective on January 1st of the year following the most recent legislative session. The official version of the Arizona Revised Statutes is published by Thomson Reuters.
A. Each licensee shall submit a report of condition within forty-five days after the end of the calendar quarter or within any extended time as the director prescribes.
B. The report of condition shall include:
1. A consolidated financial statement, including a balance sheet and income and expense statements at the licensee level.
2. Nationwide and state-specific money transmission transaction information in every jurisdiction in the United States where the licensee is licensed to engage in money transmission.
3. A permissible investments report.
4. Transaction destination country reporting for money received for transmission. This paragraph applies only to a report of condition submitted within forty-five days after the end of the fourth calendar quarter.
5. Any other information the director reasonably requires with respect to the licensee.
C. The director may use NMLS for the submission of the report required by this section and is authorized to change or update as necessary the requirements of this section to carry out the purposes of this article and maintain consistency with nmls reporting.