The Arizona Revised Statutes have been updated to include the revised sections from the 55th Legislature, 2nd Regular Session. Please note that the next update of this compilation will not take place until after the conclusion of the 56th Legislature, 1st Regular Session, which convenes in January 2023.
This online version of the Arizona Revised Statutes is primarily maintained for legislative drafting purposes and reflects the version of law that is effective on January 1st of the year following the most recent legislative session. The official version of the Arizona Revised Statutes is published by Thomson Reuters.
A. Not later than June 30 each year the board of directors shall hold a public hearing to adopt and submit to the clerk of the county board of supervisors a budget for the following fiscal year which shall include:
1. Receipts during the past fiscal year.
2. Expenditures during the past fiscal year.
3. Estimates of amounts necessary for expenses during the following fiscal year including amounts proposed for:
(a) Costs of maintaining, operating and managing the stadium.
(b) Promotional and marketing expenses of the district for the following year.
4. Anticipated revenue to the district in the following fiscal year.
5. A complete asset and liability statement.
6. A statement of profit or loss from operations.
7. Cash on hand as of the date the budget is adopted and the anticipated balance at the end of the current fiscal year.
8. An itemized statement of commitments, reserves and anticipated obligations for the following fiscal year.
B. The board may amend the budget on a finding of good cause.