The Arizona Revised Statutes have been updated to include the revised sections from the 54th Legislature, 2nd Regular Session. Please note that the next update of this compilation will not take place until after the conclusion of the 55th Legislature, 1st Regular Session, which convenes in January 2021.
This online version of the Arizona Revised Statutes is primarily maintained for legislative drafting purposes and reflects the version of law that is effective on January 1st of the year following the most recent legislative session. The official version of the Arizona Revised Statutes is published by Thomson Reuters.
45-875.01. Annual reports; penalty
A. Each person who holds a storage facility permit shall file an annual report with the director that includes the following information:
1. The total quantity of water stored at the facility during the year.
2. The name, address and water storage permit number of each person storing water at the storage facility during the year.
3. Such other information as the director may reasonably require.
B. Each person who holds a water storage permit shall file an annual report with the director that includes the following information:
1. The quantity of water from each source stored under the permit during the year.
2. The quantity of stored water recovered on an annual basis.
3. The quantity of stored water to be credited to a long-term storage account.
4. Other information as the director may reasonably require.
C. In addition to the requirements of subsections A and B of this section, each person who holds a groundwater savings facility permit or who holds a water storage permit for water storage at a groundwater savings facility shall include with the annual report all evidence required to be submitted by that person pursuant to the plan by which the quantity of groundwater saved at the storage facility will be proved.
D. Each person who holds a recovery well permit shall file an annual report with the director that includes the following information:
1. The registration number and location of each well used to recover stored water.
2. The quantity of fuel or electricity consumed by the pump for each well during the year.
3. The total quantity and source of stored water recovered by each well during the year.
4. The quantity and source of stored water recovered on an annual basis during the year.
5. The quantity and source of stored water recovered from a long-term storage account during the year.
6. Other information as the director may reasonably require.
E. The annual reports shall be maintained on a calendar year basis and shall be filed with the director no later than March 31 of each year for the preceding calendar year. If a person who is required to file an annual report under this section fails to file a report when due, the director may assess and collect a penalty of twenty-five dollars for each month or portion of a month that the annual report is delinquent. The total penalty assessed under this subsection shall not exceed one hundred fifty dollars. The director shall deposit, pursuant to sections 35-146 and 35-147, all penalties collected under this subsection in the state general fund.