In this article, unless the context otherwise requires:
1. "Advertisement" includes the attempt by publication, dissemination, solicitation or circulation, oral or written, to induce directly or indirectly any person to enter into any obligation or acquire any title or interest in any merchandise.
2. "Attorney general" means the attorney general of Arizona or the attorney general's authorized delegate.
3. "Authorized delegate" means any attorney, investigator or administrative personnel employed by the attorney general and so designated, and, if requested by the county attorney and authorized by the attorney general, may include similar personnel employed by the several county attorneys of this state.
4. "Examine" means the inspection, study or copying of any account, book, document, merchandise, paper or record.
5. "Merchandise" means any objects, wares, goods, commodities, intangibles, real estate or services, including direct primary care provider plans as defined in section 20-123.
6. "Person" means any natural person or the person's legal representative, partnership, domestic or foreign corporation, any company, trust, business entity, or association, any agent, employee, salesman, partner, officer, director, member, stockholder, associate or trustee.
7. "Sale" means any sale, offer for sale or attempt to sell any merchandise for any consideration, including sales, leases and rentals of any real estate subject to any form of deed restriction imposed as part of a previous sale.