The Arizona Revised Statutes have been updated to include the revised sections from the 53rd Legislature, 2nd Regular Session. Please note that the next update of this compilation will not take place until after the conclusion of the 54th Legislature, 1st Regular Session, which convenes in January 2019.
This online version of the Arizona Revised Statutes is primarily maintained for legislative drafting purposes and reflects the version of law that is effective on January 1st of the year following the most recent legislative session. The official version of the Arizona Revised Statutes is published by Thomson Reuters.
In this chapter, unless the context otherwise requires:
1. "Administrator" means the administrator of the division.
2. "Geographic information system" means computer-based technologies for storing, manipulating and analyzing geospatial data.
3. "Geospatial data" means digital data using geographic or projected map coordinate values, identification codes and associated descriptive data to locate and describe boundaries or features on, above or below the surface of the earth or characteristics of the earth's inhabitants or its natural or human-constructed features.
4. "Public agency" means any agency or instrumentality of the United States, this state, another state, a regional council of governments in this state, an Indian tribe, nation, community or band, any political subdivision of this state or another state or any foreign country.
5. "Resource analysis division" or "division" means the resource analysis division of the state land department.