The Arizona Revised Statutes have been updated to include the revised sections from the 54th Legislature, 1st Regular Session. Please note that the next update of this compilation will not take place until after the conclusion of the 54th Legislature, 2nd Regular Session, which convenes in January 2020.
This online version of the Arizona Revised Statutes is primarily maintained for legislative drafting purposes and reflects the version of law that is effective on January 1st of the year following the most recent legislative session. The official version of the Arizona Revised Statutes is published by Thomson Reuters.
32-3678 - Censure, suspension or revocation; civil penalty
32-3678. Censure, suspension or revocation; civil penalty
The superintendent may censure an appraisal management company, conditionally or unconditionally suspend or revoke any registration issued under this article or impose civil penalties not to exceed fifteen thousand dollars per violation if, in the opinion of the superintendent, an appraisal management company is attempting to perform, has performed or has attempted to perform any of the following acts:
1. Committing any act in violation of this article.
2. Violating any rule adopted by the superintendent in the interest of the public and consistent with this article.
3. Knowingly making or causing to be made to the superintendent any false representation of material fact.
4. Suppressing or withholding from the superintendent any information that the appraisal management company possesses and that, if submitted by the appraisal management company, would have rendered the appraisal management company ineligible to be registered pursuant to rules adopted by the superintendent.
5. Violating the federal financial institutions reform, recovery and enforcement act of 1989 (P.L. 101-73; 103 Stat. 183).