The Arizona Revised Statutes have been updated to include the revised sections from the 54th Legislature, 2nd Regular Session. Please note that the next update of this compilation will not take place until after the conclusion of the 55th Legislature, 1st Regular Session, which convenes in January 2021.
This online version of the Arizona Revised Statutes is primarily maintained for legislative drafting purposes and reflects the version of law that is effective on January 1st of the year following the most recent legislative session. The official version of the Arizona Revised Statutes is published by Thomson Reuters.
1. Submit recommendations to the director on disciplinary actions or the denial of licenses or registrations.
2. Annually elect from its membership a chairman and a secretary, who serve at the pleasure of the board.
3. Determine good cause exceptions pursuant to sections 32-2412 and 32-2609.
4. Adopt rules to establish good cause exceptions for the issuance of licenses or registrations pursuant to this chapter and chapter 26 of this title.
5. Furnish a copy of its rules, on request, to all applicants who petition the board for a good cause exception pursuant to sections 32-2459, 32-2640 and 32-2641.
B. The board may:
1. Take and hear evidence, administer oaths and affirmations and compel by subpoena the attendance of witnesses and the production of books, papers, records, documents and other information relating to an investigation or hearing.
2. Annually review the security guard and armed security guard training curricula and make recommendations to the department for the modification of or update to training courses prescribed in section 32-2632 and the addition of continuing education courses.