A. The board shall establish fees of not to exceed the following:
1. For an application to practice osteopathic medicine, four hundred dollars.
2. For issuance of a license, two hundred dollars, prorated by each month remaining in the calendar year of issuance.
3. For biennial renewal of a license, eight hundred dollars.
4. For locum tenens registration or extension, three hundred dollars.
5. For issuance of a duplicate license, one hundred dollars.
6. For an annual training permit for an approved postgraduate training program or short-term residency program, one hundred dollars.
7. For an annual teaching license issued pursuant to section 32-1831, four hundred dollars.
8. For a five-day educational teaching permit at an approved school of medicine or at an approved teaching hospital's accredited graduate medical education program, two hundred dollars.
9. For the sale of a computerized format of the board's licensee directory that does not require programming, one hundred dollars.
10. For initial and annual registration to dispense drugs and devices, two hundred fifty dollars, prorated by each month remaining in the calendar year of issuance.
B. The board shall charge a one hundred fifty dollar penalty fee for late renewal of a license and a twenty-five dollar reimbursement fee to cover the board's expenses in collecting late renewal fees. The board shall deposit this fee in the board fund.
C. The board may charge additional fees for services the board determines are necessary and appropriate to carry out this chapter. These fees shall not exceed the actual cost of providing the services.