A. The following fees shall be paid to the board:
1. Filing an application for examination, one hundred fifty dollars.
2. License issuance fee as established by the board.
3. Renewal of a license to practice the profession of optometry as established by the board.
4. Late renewal of a license as established by the board.
5. Application for a license by endorsement, three hundred dollars.
6. Duplicate license fee, thirty dollars.
7. Certificates of special qualification, twenty dollars.
8. Duplicate certificates of special qualification, twenty dollars.
9. Optometry statute pamphlet fee, five dollars.
B. Fees are not refundable.