32-1650.04. Certified medication assistants; reciprocity
A nursing assistant who is certified as a medication assistant by another state qualifies for certification as a certified medication assistant in this state if the applicant:
1. Completes an application on a board prescribed form and submits the fee prescribed by the board by rule.
2. Submits evidence of completion of at least a one hundred hour curriculum in a medication assistant training program.
3. Successfully passes the board approved competency examination pursuant to section 32-1650.03.
4. Has practiced as a medication assistant for at least one hundred sixty hours in the past two years or has completed the training program in the past year.
5. Meets all other requirements of this chapter and board rules.