The Arizona Revised Statutes have been updated to include the revised sections from the 54th Legislature, 1st Regular Session. Please note that the next update of this compilation will not take place until after the conclusion of the 54th Legislature, 2nd Regular Session, which convenes in January 2020.
This online version of the Arizona Revised Statutes is primarily maintained for legislative drafting purposes and reflects the version of law that is effective on January 1st of the year following the most recent legislative session. The official version of the Arizona Revised Statutes is published by Thomson Reuters.
32-1325.01 - Embalmer's assistants; qualifications; application for registration
32-1325.01. Embalmer's assistants; qualifications; application for registration
A. An applicant for registration as an embalmer's assistant shall:
1. Not have had any disciplinary action taken against the person's registration by the board within the last five years.
2. Pass a practical examination demonstrating the person's competence in embalming and safety procedures.
B. An applicant for registration as an embalmer's assistant shall submit a completed application on a form prescribed by the board. The application shall be subscribed under oath and shall be accompanied by:
1. Any educational, professional and employment information required by the board in its rules.
2. A completed fingerprint card and the prescribed fingerprint background check fee.
3. Any other information required by the board.
4. All applicable fees pursuant to section 32-1309.
C. If the board finds that the applicant meets the criteria for registration under this article and rules adopted by the board, the board shall issue an embalmer's assistant registration.