The Arizona Revised Statutes have been updated to include the revised sections from the 54th Legislature, 1st Regular Session. Please note that the next update of this compilation will not take place until after the conclusion of the 54th Legislature, 2nd Regular Session, which convenes in January 2020.
This online version of the Arizona Revised Statutes is primarily maintained for legislative drafting purposes and reflects the version of law that is effective on January 1st of the year following the most recent legislative session. The official version of the Arizona Revised Statutes is published by Thomson Reuters.
A limited partnership is dissolved and its affairs shall be wound up upon the happening of the first to occur of the following:
1. At the time, if any, specified in the certificate of limited partnership.
2. Upon the happening of events specified in writing in the partnership agreement.
3. Written consent of all partners.
4. An event of withdrawal of a general partner if there is no remaining general partner unless all the limited partners, or a lesser number or percentage of limited partners specified in the partnership agreement, agree to the continuation of the business of the limited partnership and to the appointment of one or more additional general partners within ninety days after the event of withdrawal, or such greater period as may be specified in the partnership agreement.
5. Entry of a decree of judicial dissolution under section 29-345.