The Arizona Revised Statutes have been updated to include the revised sections from the 54th Legislature, 1st Regular Session. Please note that the next update of this compilation will not take place until after the conclusion of the 54th Legislature, 2nd Regular Session, which convenes in January 2020.
This online version of the Arizona Revised Statutes is primarily maintained for legislative drafting purposes and reflects the version of law that is effective on January 1st of the year following the most recent legislative session. The official version of the Arizona Revised Statutes is published by Thomson Reuters.
This article applies to commercial property insurance policies, commercial liability policies and commercial multi-peril insurance policies other than automobile policies. This article does not apply to any of the following:
1. Life and disability insurance.
3. Workers' compensation and employers' liability insurance written in connection with workers' compensation.
4. Motor vehicle policies governed by section 20-1631.
5. Surplus lines insurance.
6. Mortgage guaranty insurance.
7. Title insurance.
8. Marine, as distinguished from inland marine, insurance.
9. Policies covering multistate location risks.
10. Excess policies.
11. Policies issued through assigned risk plans, joint underwriting associations or other residual market mechanisms.
12. Such other policies as the director may exempt.