The Arizona Revised Statutes have been updated to include the revised sections from the 54th Legislature, 2nd Regular Session. Please note that the next update of this compilation will not take place until after the conclusion of the 55th Legislature, 1st Regular Session, which convenes in January 2021.
This online version of the Arizona Revised Statutes is primarily maintained for legislative drafting purposes and reflects the version of law that is effective on January 1st of the year following the most recent legislative session. The official version of the Arizona Revised Statutes is published by Thomson Reuters.
Each surplus lines broker shall keep in the broker's principal place of business a full and true record of each surplus lines contract procured by the broker under the license issued pursuant to this article. The director may examine the record at any time within three years after the expiration or cancellation date of the insurance policy. The record shall include the following items as applicable:
1. Name and address of the insurer.
2. Name and address of the insured.
3. Amount of insurance.
4. Gross premium charged.
5. Return premium paid, if any.
6. Rate of premium charged on the several items of coverage.
7. Effective date and terms of the contract.
8. Brief general description of the risks insured against and the property insured.