The Arizona Revised Statutes have been updated to include the revised sections from the 54th Legislature, 1st Regular Session. Please note that the next update of this compilation will not take place until after the conclusion of the 54th Legislature, 2nd Regular Session, which convenes in January 2020.
This online version of the Arizona Revised Statutes is primarily maintained for legislative drafting purposes and reflects the version of law that is effective on January 1st of the year following the most recent legislative session. The official version of the Arizona Revised Statutes is published by Thomson Reuters.
A. An authorized insurer shall not issue a policy covering a subject of insurance resident, located or to be performed in this state unless the policy declaration page or endorsement identifies the name of the producer licensed for that line of authority in this state.
B. Subsection A of this section does not apply to:
1. Reinsurance or life, disability or title insurance.
2. Insurance of the rolling stock, vessels or aircraft of any common carrier in interstate or foreign commerce, or of any vehicle principally garaged and used in another state or covering any liability or other risks incident to the ownership, maintenance or operation thereof.
3. Insurance of property in the course of transportation interstate or in foreign trade, or any liability or risk incident thereto.
4. Insurance of ocean marine risks.
5. Policies issued through salaried insurance producers or issued by insurers not using insurance producers in the general solicitation of business.
6. Bid bonds issued by any surety insurer in connection with any public or private contracts.
7. Policies issued by a vending machine pursuant to section 20-293.
C. A violation of this section shall not invalidate the policy.