The Arizona Revised Statutes have been updated to include the revised sections from the 53rd Legislature, 2nd Regular Session. Please note that the next update of this compilation will not take place until after the conclusion of the 54th Legislature, 1st Regular Session, which convenes in January 2019.
This online version of the Arizona Revised Statutes is primarily maintained for legislative drafting purposes and reflects the version of law that is effective on January 1st of the year following the most recent legislative session. The official version of the Arizona Revised Statutes is published by Thomson Reuters.
In this article, unless the context otherwise requires:
1. "Achievement district school" means a public school or a charter school that has qualified as an achievement district school pursuant to article 10 of this chapter and that has submitted an application with the board pursuant to this article to obtain guaranteed financing.
2. "Board" means the credit enhancement eligibility board established by section 15-2152.
3. "Fund" means the Arizona public school credit enhancement fund established by section 15-2154.
4. "Guaranteed financing" means debt obligations that are issued by or on behalf of a public school or a charter school to acquire, construct, renovate, equip, refinance or improve capital facilities and for which the board has approved a guarantee of all or a portion of the principal and interest payments pursuant to the program.
5. "Program" means the Arizona public school credit enhancement program established by section 15-2155.
6. "Program funding obligations" means program funding obligations approved and issued by the board pursuant to section 15-2157.
7. "Program leverage ratio" means the ratio at any time between the aggregate principal amount of guaranteed financings outstanding and the amounts on deposit in the fund.