A. By December 1 of each year, each community college district shall make a report for the preceding fiscal year to the governor, the president of the senate, the speaker of the house of representatives and the joint legislative budget committee and shall provide a copy of this report to the secretary of state.
B. The report shall contain the following information regarding the operation of the district:
1. The state of progress of the community colleges operated under this chapter.
2. The courses of study included in the curricula.
3. The number of professors and other instructional staff members employed.
4. The number of students registered and attending classes.
5. The number of full-time equivalent students enrolled during the year.
6. The total number of students not residing in the district, disaggregated by the county of residence for nonresident students who reside in this state and by the state of residence for nonresident students who reside in another state.
7. The amount of receipts and expenditures.
8. A general description of tuition and fees charged for credit courses.
9. A general description of tuition and fees charged for noncredit courses.
10. Such other information as the governor and the joint legislative budget committee deem proper.
C. In each odd-numbered calendar year, the report shall also contain the following information regarding dual enrollment programs operated pursuant to section 15-1821.01:
1. Documentation of compliance with the requirements prescribed in section 15-1821.01, paragraphs 3, 4 and 5, including a list of the members of the faculty advisory committees of each community college.
2. Total enrollments listed by location, by high school grade level and by course.
3. A copy of each addendum to intergovernmental agreements or contracts executed pursuant to section 15-1821.01, paragraph 1.
4. Summary data by community college district and by individual community colleges on the number of scholarships or grants awarded to students.
5. Such other information as the governor and the joint legislative budget committee deem proper.