The Arizona Revised Statutes have been updated to include the revised sections from the 54th Legislature, 2nd Regular Session. Please note that the next update of this compilation will not take place until after the conclusion of the 55th Legislature, 1st Regular Session, which convenes in January 2021.
This online version of the Arizona Revised Statutes is primarily maintained for legislative drafting purposes and reflects the version of law that is effective on January 1st of the year following the most recent legislative session. The official version of the Arizona Revised Statutes is published by Thomson Reuters.
32-2916 - Directory; change of address; civil penalty; fees
32-2916. Directory; change of address; civil penalty; fees
A. The board may publish an annual directory containing the following:
1. The names and addresses of the officers and members of the board.
2. The names and addresses of all persons certified, licensed or registered by the board.
3. The current certified board rules.
4. A copy of this chapter.
5. A list of approved postgraduate and continuing education courses in the treatment modalities pertinent to the practice of homeopathic medicine.
6. A list of approved schools of medicine.
7. Additional information that the board determines is of interest and importance to licensees.
B. Each licensee shall inform the board in writing of the licensee's home address, home telephone number, office address and office telephone number as requested by the board and within forty-five days of a change in any of this information. The board shall keep a licensee's home address and home telephone number confidential. The board may assess a licensee who fails to comply with this subsection with the board's costs to locate the licensee. The board may also impose a civil penalty on that licensee of not more than one hundred dollars.
C. The board shall provide each licensee with one copy of the directory free of charge. The board may provide additional copies to the public and licensee for a cost of not more than twenty-five dollars for each directory.
D. The board shall deposit, pursuant to sections 35-146 and 35-147, monies collected under this section in the board of homeopathic and integrated medicine examiners' fund.